August Bank Holiday Monday
1. £200 (Two hundred pounds)
2. Sunday Carvery Meal for two (Courtesy of the Beaufort Park).
3. A CHRISTMAS TURKEY (Courtesy of Mrs. D. Thomas & Family)
4. THEATRE TICKETS FOR TWO PEOPLE
5. A BOOK TOKEN
6. A MEAL FOR TWO AT THE CHERRY PIE INN, MELYN-
7. HAIRCUT AND FINISH
8. A CELEBRATION CAKE
9. A beauty token courtesy of absolute cutters
10. A £15 hair voucher, courtesy of absolute cutters
11. A bar meal for 2 at the Glas Fryn, Mold.
PLUS MANY OTHER PRIZES -
TICKETS 5Op each
Promoters: K. Mason, 2 Lon Cilan, Cilcain and John Prior-
Registered under the Lotteries and Amusements Act, 1976 with Flintshire County Council
Many thanks to our ticket sponsor, and
Sponsors who have kindly donated prizes.
TV & Video Engineers
Grundig Prestige Centre
53 High Street Mold
Tel. 01352 758810.
Jim & Edna Mash prepare for the draw
Cilcain Show -
To be drawn at the Show
on Bank Holiday Monday
The Grand Draw is organised by Kathleen Mason, 2 Lon Cilan,
Cilcain. Tel. (01352 740724) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NWF FUELS LTD.
Tel: (01745) 570350
MELIDEN ROAD, DYSERTH, DENBIGHSHIRE, LL18 6DD.